Seaside Scholarship Program
Marineland Dolphin Adventure is proud to offer the Seaside Scholarship Program to ensure that diverse audiences, regardless of economic status, have the opportunity to participate in our unique educational experiences at little to no cost. Any school within the state of Florida is eligible to apply based on available funds; however, please keep in mind that Title I and lower-income schools will take higher priority. Decisions are based on available funds and the number of applications received throughout the school year.
For more information or to apply for Marineland's Seaside Scholarship program, download the Seaside Scholarship Program Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Education Department at 904-471-1111, ext. 103. Applications must be submitted at least two months before the requested arrival date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Fill out the application here in its entirety, or call our Education Department at 904-471-1111, ext. 103. Applications must be submitted at least two months before your requested arrival date.
- Fax or email the completed application to email@example.com as an attachment with the subject “SSP Application.” Our Fax number is 904-460-1330.
- Be patient! We aim to respond to applications within one week of submission. Acceptance will be determined no later than 30 days prior to the desired trip dates or start of camp. Upon acceptance, you will be notified of your monetary contributions (if any) toward your visit.
- Please Note:
- Applicants will be notified of their status regardless of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Will transportation be provided?
No; schools must provide their own transportation. We have parking available for buses.
No; we encourage groups to bring their own lunches as we do not provide any options to purchase food at Marineland. We have picnic tables in our event tent and Neptune Park areas, which will be available for you to have lunch.
Please note that drinking straws are prohibited.
After I submit my application, when will I receive a response?
Our goal is to respond to applications within one week of submission.
Who is eligible for the Seaside Scholarship Program?
K – 12 schools must be located within the state of Florida. Please note that Title I and other low-income schools will take higher priority when applications are received.
Which education program is right for my class?
- Bottlenose Basics: Grades K-1
- Behind the Seas: Grades 2 and up
- Mission Marine Mammals: Grades 3 and up
- Dolphin Diets: Grades 3 and up
- Please download our 2016-17 Field Trip Packet for details of each program
Can I donate directly to the Seaside Scholarship Program?
Marineland Dolphin Adventure is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. In order to bring in schools with sponsored admissions we rely solely on gifts from our community and supporters. You can make a tax deductible donation directly to our Seaside Scholarship Program by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.