Get behind the lens in our photography workshop, presented in partnership with Ocean Art Gallery, to capture the natural beauty of Flagler County’s barrier island. Guided by award-winning photographer Ed Siarkowicz, guests will have the opportunity to explore and photograph Marineland and its nearby beaches. These three-hour workshops are designed to advance both beginning and experienced photographers, and will teach participants to sharpen their photographic skills, take professional quality photographs and use available editing programs. Even guests using camera phones are welcome!
Workshop fee: $99 + tax
Price includes access to Marineland Dolphin Adventure and a gift certificate for one Touch and Feed dolphin interaction to be scheduled at your convenience for a future date.
- Meeting & introductions
- Staged shots for participants to capture
- Individual exploration and shooting
- Photo processing and editing
- Review of best shots
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- February 11, 2017
- February 14, 2017
- March 11, 2017
- March 28, 2017
- April 1, 2017
- April 11, 2017
- Participants must be age 16 or older.
- Please arrive at 8:45 a.m. for check in at the Gift Shop entrance.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 students to ensure individualized instruction.
- Guests are asked to wear comfortable clothing fit for Florida weather, as some of your time will be spent outdoors. A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are advised.
- Please bring water and a snack, as lunch is not available on-site.
Visit the Ocean Art Gallery website to register and see photos of past workshops. If you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, please call Ocean Art Gallery at 386-693-4882 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EDT to speak with an art consultant.