In this hands-on, shallow-water encounter, you’ll enjoy an exhilarating dolphin interaction alongside one of our Marineland trainers. An informative and educational pre-encounter session will prepare you for your program.
Pricing: $179 – $199 (seasonal) + tax (includes General Admission)
Age Requirements: All participants must be age 5 or older. Participants under age 8 must be accompanied by a participating adult over age 13.
Program Length: Approximately 40 minutes (20 minutes with dolphins)
- Swimwear is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers are available for personal gear.
- All jewelry MUST be removed prior to participation. No exceptions. Surgical or permanent jewelry will not be allowed.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Dolphin Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.