This shallow water interaction, is a fun, high-energy program, full of playtime, splashes, and learning. Guests will have the opportunity to interact with our dolphins with their group in shallow water while learning how the training staff teach and love these amazing family members.
Pricing: $159 + tax (includes free Behind the Seas Park Pass and FREE PARKING)
Age Requirements: All participants must be age 5 or older. Participants under age 8 must be accompanied by a paying participating adult over age 13.
Program Length: Approximately 35 minutes (15 minutes with dolphins)
- Swimwear is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers are available for personal gear.
- It is our policy at Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals we strongly recommend that all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions. Waterproof watches and medical alert bracelets are ok. Guests participating in dolphin interactions that occur in the water (In Water Touch and Play and Immersion programs) may be required to wear a wetsuit to cover up a bracelet or piercing. A wedding band or piercing that physically cannot be removed is also ok but all attempts must be made to remove the items first before interacting with dolphins. But, if the ring has any gem stones that could potentially scratch the dolphins it will be wrapped with a medical self-adhesive tape.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Dolphin Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.