You’ve heard it said that being a dolphin trainer must be the coolest job in the world, and now you have the opportunity to find out firsthand while participating in Marineland’s Trainer for a Day program.
Your day starts with a guided tour and then the fun begins with our training crew. You will play a role in the activities that fill a marine mammal specialist’s day, such as preparing meals, feeding animals, attending an animal training lecture, observing and tracking program behaviors, creating enrichment devices for dolphins, assisting in record keeping, and most importantly, encountering dolphins!
Every day is different in the life of a trainer, so no two programs will ever be alike. By the end of your day, you’ll know who has the best job in the world. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Due to demand, spaces may not be available on a walk-in basis.
- Come in your swimwear as it is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers and/or cubbies are available for personal gear.
- At Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry must be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions.
- Please bring a snack or lunch with you.
- All participants will be photographed during their two dolphin interactions by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas. Photos are available for purchase at the end of the program.
- View the Dolphin Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 407-563-4701, ext. 116.