PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION WITH MARINELAND DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
By purchasing a ticket or program you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not complete this purchase.
(We recommend you to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and keep it with your vacation paperwork)
For advance reservations
- All reservations require full payment at the moment of booking.
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure has a no refunds policy for bookings. Refunds are only given if a program is cancelled by Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure offers safe, interactive swimming programs, requiring physical involvement of the participant, who should be in general good health and able to understand and follow directions as given by our trainers.
- If you have had any surgery recently or are suffering from any physical condition that could limit you physically (i.e. back pain), you should contact us by phone before making your reservation.
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure will make every effort to accommodate clients with special needs and requiring assistance. Nevertheless you should contact us by phone prior to booking in order to clarify the nature of the assistance you would require and to ensure such needs can be met.
- For safety reasons pregnant women should not participate in any swim-with-dolphin programs, please contact us by phone if you have any questions.