This interactive program combines your passion for dolphins with your passion for art! Participants will choose up to three colors for the dolphin to paint on a canvas that the participant holds over the water. Once the painting is complete, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the dolphin artist. Getting this close to the aquatic artists means there’s a chance you might get wet! Advance reservations are highly recommended. Due to demand, spaces may not be available on a walk-in basis.
Pricing: $99 + tax (includes Behind the Seas Park Pass and FREE PARKING)
Age Requirements: All participants must be age 5 or older.
Program Length: Approximately 15 minutes (10 minutes with dolphins)
- It is our policy at Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals we strongly recommend that all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions. Waterproof watches and medical alert bracelets are ok. Guests participating in dolphin interactions that occur in the water (in our Dolphin Encounter and Swim Adventure) may be required to wear a wetsuit to cover up a bracelet or piercing. A wedding band or piercing that physically cannot be removed is also ok but all attempts must be made to remove the items first before interacting with dolphins. But, if the ring has any gemstones that could potentially scratch the dolphins it must be wrapped with medical self-adhesive water wear tape.
- Cubbies near our habitats will be available for guests to place their belongings during the duration of the program.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Dolphin Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.