The Dolphin Swim Adventure is such an exciting interaction! In this program, you get the fantastic opportunity to interact with our beloved dolphins on another level. Aside from being able to touch and play with them, you’ll also get to experience an exciting belly ride with our dolphins! You’ll hold onto their pectoral flippers and swim with them on their belly! Complete your visit with this wonderful and charming experience!
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- Participants between 48″ and 54″ must be accompanied by a paying participant over age 18.
- Young children age 3-4 may accompany adults as a non-paying participant in the Swim Adventure as long as they fit in a life jacket supplied by Marineland Dolphin Adventure and are held throughout the duration of the program. They will not require a Swim Adventure ticket. Interaction will be limited for the young child.
*Please note: Children under 48″ will do the Dolphin Encounter behaviors, may need to be held, and may not be able to complete all behaviors.
Program Length: Approximately 30 minutes.
Groups: At Marineland, we have groups of approximately 10 people.
- Come in your swimwear as it is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers and/or cubbies are available for personal gear.
- Guests may not bring in their own wetsuit to use during our in-water programs. If you wish to have a wetsuit during your program, Marineland will provide one for your use.
- At Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions.
- For safety reasons pregnant women should not participate in any in-water dolphin interactive programs. Please contact us by phone if you have any questions.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas. Photos are available for purchase at the end of the program.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Animal Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 407-563-4701, ext. 116.