Marineland Dolphin Adventure offers educational Homeschool Days from 10am to 1:30pm on each of the following days:
- September 7, 2022: Coastal Ecosystems
- October 5, 2022: A World Without Bones (invertebrates)
- November 2, 2022: Sea Turtles, Tortoises, Terrapins, and More (reptiles)
- December 7, 2022: Dolphins
- January 11, 2023: Migrations
- February 1, 2023: It’s All About Sharks!
- March 1, 2023: Rainforests of the Ocean (coral reefs)
- April 5, 2023: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle
- May 3, 2023: Sustainability (sustainable fishing)
Our professional educators are dedicated to inspiration through immersive education covering topics including natural history, behavior, adaptations, conservation, and research, and are able to adapt each program to students learning at grade levels from K through 12th. All are welcome.
Education Stations featuring marine biofacts will be available for students to visit at their leisure during their Marineland visit. Stations may focus on any of the following topics:
- Anatomy & Adaptations
- Field Research
- Ecological Footprint
Narrated sea turtle talks, sand tiger shark talks, dolphin training demonstration, and Sea to Shore Aquarium visits can also be included with admission.
Self-guided activities can be downloaded from our website to supplement your visit.
- This program is $14 per person.
- Homeschool Days are available from 10am to 1:30pm from September to May. If your group size is larger than 10 people, you may want to check out our standard field trip options.
- We encourage visitors to bring their own eco-friendly lunches and reusable water bottle.