Marineland Dolphin Adventure offers Homeschool Days from 10am to 1:30pm on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year, September through May, with each day having a unique theme:
- September 1, 2021 (Welcome to Marineland)
- October 6, 2021 (Conservation)
- November 3, 2021 (Exploration)
- December 1, 2021 (Dolphins)
- January 5, 2022 (Coral)
- February 2, 2022 (Sea Turtles)
- March 2, 2022 (Sharks)
- April 6, 2022 (Earth Day Celebration)
- May 4, 2022 (Recycling)
Our professional educators are dedicated to inspiration through immersive education covering topics including natural history, behavior, adaptations, conservation, and research.
Education Stations featuring marine biofacts will be available for students to visit at their leisure during their Marineland visit. Stations may focus on any of the following topics:
- Anatomy & Adaptations
- Field Research
- Ecological Footprint
Narrated sea turtle talks, sand tiger shark talks, dolphin training demonstration, and Sea to Shore Aquarium visits can also be included with admission.
Self-guided activities can be downloaded from our website to supplement your visit.
- This program is $10 per person.
- Homeschool Days are available from 10am to 1:30pm on the first Wednesday of each month from September to May. If your group size is larger than 10 people, you may want to check out our standard field trip options.
- We encourage visitors to bring their own eco-friendly lunches and reusable water bottle as we do not provide any options to purchase food at Marineland.