Times: 10:15AM, 12:00PM, 1:30PM
- We do ask guests to arrive at the park at least 60 minutes prior to their program time.
- Please Note: Our operating hours change seasonally. Please refer to our reservations page for updated available times.
Pricing (includes admission): $205 + tax
Program Length: Approximately 30 minutes.
Group Size: At Marineland, we have groups of approximately 10 people.
Special Occasion: If you would like to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or have our dolphins help you to ask a very important question, please visit our Special Occasion page.
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- Participants between 48″ and 54″ must be accompanied by one paying participant over age 18. The supervising adult must purchase an adult ticket to be in the water with the child.
- *Please note: Children under 48″ cannot participate in the Royal Swim, but will be able to do the Dolphin Encounter, may need to be held, and may not be able to complete all behaviors. All Dolphin Encounter programs take place in a separate habitat from the Royal Swim so at least one adult will need to participate in the Dolphin Encounter as well.
- For animal safety, the Royal Swim and Swim Adventure programs have a weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- Come in your swimwear. Please bring your own towel. Lockers and/or cubbies are available for personal gear.
- During the colder times of year, we will provide neoprene jackets to wear in the water if requested. We do not provide wetsuits and personal wetsuits may not be worn during programs.
- For the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry (including piercings and permanent jewelry) must be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions.
- For safety reasons pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any in-water dolphin interactive programs. Please contact us by phone if you have any questions.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 407-563-4701, ext. 116.
- View the Animal Encounters FAQ for more information.