The Royal Swim is the most fun and unique program, designed to exceed all your expectations. Feel the thrill of the foot push. The dolphins will rise you above the water surface by pushing you from the soles of your feet. Fun to the limit!
Behaviors: Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Kiss, Hand target, Handshake, Hug, Caresses and Various Activities.
- All participants must wear a life jacket supplied by Marineland Dolphin Adventure.
- Participants between 48″ and 54″ must be accompanied by one paying participant over age 18.
- Young children age 3-4 may accompany two adults as a non-paying participant in the Royal Swim as long as they fit in a life jacket supplied by Marineland Dolphin Adventure and are held throughout the duration of the program. They will not require a Royal Swim ticket. Interaction will be limited for the young child.
*Please note: Children under 48″ will do the Dolphin Encounter, may need to be held, and may not be able to complete all behaviors. Recommended to purchase the Dolphin Encounter program and book them in the same time slot so we can do our best to keep your group together and ensure you receive the best rates.
Program Length: Approximately 30 minutes.
Groups: At Marineland, we have groups of approximately 10 people.
- Come in your swimwear as it is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers and/or cubbies are available for personal gear.
- At Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas. Photos are available for purchase at the end of the program.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Animal Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.