- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Guests are encouraged to dress appropriate for the weather and it is recommended to wear items that you do not mind getting dirty and/or stinky!
- At Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all interactions.
- All participants will be photographed during their tortoise interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into the program areas. Photos are available for purchase at the end of the program.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.