- Please arrive by 9AM to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Guests are encouraged to dress appropriate for the weather and it is recommended to wear items that you do not mind getting dirty and/or stinky!
- Guests will be handling fish, including shellfish. Please alert us when you make your reservation if this will be a problem so that we can adapt as needed.
- At Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals, all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all interactions.
- All participants will be photographed during their tortoise interaction by our professional staff photographers and these photographs are included with the cost of the program. Guests may not bring personal cameras into the program areas.
- Part of the program will require the participant to cross the road (A1A) via a crosswalk.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 407-563-4701, ext. 116.