Marineland Dolphin Adventure’s new Behind the Seas Park Walking Tour is available with Marineland General Admission.
This exciting tour offers fun and education for the entire family as you watch our Atlantic bottlenose dolphins from a closer venue on the dolphin deck. See our world-famous dolphins swim and play, plus marvel at hundreds of species of sea creatures – from eels and rays to octopuses. See sea turtles and sand tiger sharks in Neptune Park. Explore more than 80 years of history in our Studio and down our History Hallway. And enjoy the following exciting daily programs:
- Narrated shark feed every day at 10:30 a.m. (except Thursday)
- Narrated dolphin training demonstration daily at 11:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Narrated sea turtle feed daily at 1 p.m.
- Behind the Seas Walking Tours will be available after the dolphin training demonstration at approximately 11:30 am and 2:45 pm, as well as 1:30pm.
The Behind the Seas WalkingTour will take you on a journey back in time and discover the iconic history of the world’s first oceanarium, where dolphin echolocation was first discovered, and where the first dolphin was ever trained. Go behind-the-scenes and below-the-decks of Marineland with an exclusive backstage look at our facility and animal habitats.
From our beginnings as an underwater film studio to our new, modern facility, Marineland Dolphin Adventure has been creating memories for generations. Along with our many advancements over the years, guests will learn about Marineland’s pioneering work in aquatic animal research and advancement of life support systems for aquatic environments.
Our Behind the Seas Walking Tour also features new exhibits with animals native to the Southeast region of the United States, and an opportunity to learn the importance of the Gulf Stream, ecosystems and conservation. You will also enjoy seeing our special collection of fish and invertebrates from the Southeast, including diamondback terrapins, and our Tropical Pacific Room with many beautiful fish, invertebrates, and corals.
Age Requirements: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The Behind the Seas Walking Tour is not stroller-friendly. Participants must walk or be carried to safely navigate the “behind” areas.
- Accessible services and accommodations available upon request: With at least 24 hours advance notice, an employee can be made available to guide a wheelchair user with navigating the Behind the Scenes Tour. Please note in your reservation or contact us at 877-933-3402 at least 24 hours prior to your tour if you or a guest in your party will require an employee’s assistance. We cannot guarantee assistance will be available if the request is not made within 24 hours of the tour start time.