SWIM WITH OUR DOLPHINS NOW DAILY!
The Immersion Program gives our guests the opportunity to interact with our dolphins alongside one of our Marineland trainers in both shallow and deep water experiences! Marineland has the best guest to dolphin ratio in the country! You will have an incredible, intimate in-water experience as you rub down a dolphin, splash and play with their favorite toys and learn how to build positive relationships with these amazing animals. An informative and educational pre-encounter session will prepare you for your program, and offer the opportunity to learn more about these amazing marine mammals. You will leave with an incredible positive memory that will last a lifetime!
Pricing: $219 – $239 (seasonal) + tax (includes free Behind the Seas Park Pass and FREE PARKING)
During the 30 minute immersion program, you may add-on one of our exciting new
“ride with the dolphin” experiences for a $25 additional fee upon check in.
Age Requirements: All participants must be age 5 or older. Participants under age 10 must be accompanied by a paying participating adult over age 16.
Program Length: Approximately 50 minutes. (30 minutes with dolphins)
- Swimwear is required. Please bring your own towel. Lockers are available for personal gear.
- It is our policy at Marineland Dolphin Adventure, for the health and safety of our animals we strongly recommend that all loose items and jewelry be removed prior to the start of all dolphin interactions. Waterproof watches and medical alert bracelets are ok. Guests participating in dolphin interactions that occur in the water (In Water Touch and Play and Immersion programs) may be required to wear a wetsuit to cover up a bracelet or piercing. A wedding band or piercing that physically cannot be removed is also ok but all attempts must be made to remove the items first before interacting with dolphins. But, if the ring has any gem stones that could potentially scratch the dolphins it will be wrapped with a medical self-adhesive tape.
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program’s scheduled start time to allow time to check in. Failure to do so could result in exclusion from the program with no refund or exchange.
- View the Dolphin Encounters FAQ for more information.
Special Needs: For everyone’s safety and comfort, please advise us if there are any emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions that could affect a guest’s participation so we may make appropriate accommodations. To make a reservation with special needs, please contact us at 904-471-1111, ext. 116.